Monday, October 5, 2009

Holidays assessment

Dear Rosa,
Hello, how are you doing? I hope you are fine and your holidays were interesting. Now I'll tell about my holidays. On the first day, I woke up early and I did some homework. After I finished I took a shower and then I went with my husband to Plaza centre to do our shopping. We bought a lot of things. While we were there we drunk a fresh juice. It was delicious. After that we came back home.
At that moment I felt I could eat a horse! So I started to cook two meals. Fish and chips for my husband and grilled fish with vegetables for me. I like healthy food! I also made Tabouleh (it's a kind of salad , it is very popular in our country). In the evening we talked about the next day so we decided to go to Imax theatre to attend the show under the sea. But unfortunately, we couldn't go there because the next day I didn't feel well I catch a cold and I had a headache . I'm pregnant, so I can't take medicine I stayed at home in bed we didn't go anywhere . I'm not gettingbetter .

Sincerely,

Rola

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rola,
    Sorry to hear you were ill during your holidays. Hope you are better and can come to our excursion tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete