Monday, October 5, 2009

My First Day In Australia

My first day in Australia was both a happy but strange experience.I arraived on a very nice day in May 2009.The weather was warm.I was really excited to see my husband.He left syria one year before me. He came to the airport with his freinds to meet me. I was delighted to meet my hasband after such a long time. It was a fantasitic moment. They took me to our flat in Kogarah, which was quite a short drive. By the time we reached there.I was very ttired after tow days' travel, but when we came into our flat about that, because my hausband and his friends had prepared a big surprise for me,we had areally
nice night on that day.
They talked about their life in australia and how things different here. Although I was delighted to be beside my husband, I realised my life would never be the same again. I was in a new country were every thing would be different. I took a deep breath and i hoped my new life in Australia would be happy and fulfilling for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment